Horseback riding to the Comechingones lands
(Cuyo - Córdoba)
2 days on horseback through the hills of Córdoba.
This is, beyond all doubt, an unforgettable experience. We go back in time to the 19th. Century to learn about the people who first inhabited these lands.: the Comechingones Indians we ride along their paths, their hiding places reliving their legends and their history in the region.
Itinerary day by day:
- The tour begins on Friday with a good meal at the estancia Dos Lunas.
- We spend our first night at the estancia to set off on horseback in the morning ,then we stop to have a pic- nic on the hills reaching the camp where we will spend Saturday night, by sunset.
- Sunday noon we go back to the estancia to have a delicious lunch there and a wonderful tea in the afternoon to go back to Còrdoba that night.
- TUCUMÁN / TAFÍ DEL VALLE Breakfast and then during the morning, departure through Acheral, La Quebrada de los Sosa, La Heladera Monumento al Indio and Provincial Park Los Menhires, to arrive at Tafì del Valle.
- Short visit to the city and lodging.
- Free afternoon to enjoy the picturesque surroundings.
- SALTA Breakfast and free morning.
- In the afternoon visit to the citys most important attractions: Cabildo, Cathedral, San Francisco Church, San Bernardo Convent, Guemes Monument, Crafts Market and San Lorenzo Villa.
- SALTA (TRAIN TO THE CLOUDS) Breakfast and free day to go on an optional tour to the High Mountain Train, to San Antonio de los Cobres and La Polvorilla fairway at 4.200 m.a.s.l.
This program includes :
- 1 night stay at the estancia Dos Lunas.
- 1 night camping out under the stars.
- Full board both days.
- Use of the installations at the estancia.