Bariloche Mini Week 3*
4 days / 3 nights to enjoy Bariloche.
The city of Bariloche is located in the southern Coast of the Nahuel Huapi lake in the province of Rio Negro. Bariloche has a very strong Central European influence; most of the first settlers were Swiss, German or Northern Italian origin.
Mountains, lakes, snow, ski and adventure are some of the attractions that Bariloche offers.
There are many excursions to choose from in the Bariloche area: Small circuit ( Half- day tour): Catedral Ski center and Mount Otto. The 7 lake district ( Whole day tour) and Victoria Island and Arrayanes woods ( whole day tour). There are excursions to the Mount Tronador and Puerto Blest as well.
Itinerary day by day:
- After arriving to Bariloche airport, transportation to the selected hotel.
- By the evening regular excursion Small circuit with Cathedral ski center.
- Return to the hotel by the evening – night.
- Breakfast and transportation to take the regular excursion to the Victoria Islan and Arrayanes woods.
- Return by the evening to the hotel.
- By the night, transportation to the Tango dinner show.
- Breakfast and transportation to take the whole day excursion to the 7 lake district. During the excursion you will visit different lakes and the small towns of Villa La Angostura, San Martín de los Andes and Junín de los Andes.
- Return to the Hotel by the evening – night.
- Breakfast and transportation to the Bariloche airport to take the flight back to Buenos Aires.
This program includes :
- Airfare Buenos Aires/ Bariloche/ Buenos Aires.
- Transfers In / Out .
- 03 night lodging in the selected Hotel with breakfast.
- Half day excursion small circuit with Cathedral ski center.
- Whole day excursion to Victoria Island and Arrayanes woods.
- Whole day excursion 7 lakes district.