Peninsula de Valdes Mini Week
(Patagonia - Puerto Madryn)Contact US
4 Days / 3 Night to enjoy the whales and penguins
The Valdes Peninsula is one of the most important wildlife reserves in Argentina. It is the breeding ground for southern right whales, elephants seals and sea lions. Guanacos, rheas and maras can be seen loping along the road.
The peninsula itself is a large wasteland, with the lowest point on the South American Continent, 40 meters below sea level.
The other main area that can be visited is Punta Tombo, located 67 Km south of Puerto Mardyn. It is the largest rookery of Magellanic penguins in the world.
The city of Gaiman is another good option for the tourist, the city conserves tradition and customs of the Welsh immigration.
Itinerary day by day:
- Departure from Buenos Aires to the city of Trelew.
- Arrival to the Trelew airport and transportation in to the selected hotel in Puerto Madryn.
- Lodging at the selected hotel.
- Breakfast and excursion to Peninsula de Valdes with whales sightseeing.
- Return to the Hotel by the evening and Lodging.
- Breakfast and transfer out to the Trelew airport to take the flight back to Buenos Aires.
This program includes :
- Airfare Buenos Aires/ Trelew/ Buenos Aires.
- Transfer Trelew airport/ Hotel/ Trelew airport.
- 03 night lodging at the selected Hotel with breakfast in Puerto Madryn.
- Regular excursion to the Valdes Peninsula with whales sightseeing.
- Regular excursion to Punta Tombo penguin rookery and Gaiman city.