Jujuy, Salta and Tucumán
8 days /7 nights travelling around the three provinces.
A trip through gorges and multicolour valleys, of colonial towns and Indian ruins, where pre colombian cultures live together with the influence of Spanish colonization practically as pure as two centuries ago.
Itinerary day by day:
- Departure at noon from Jorge Newbery airport on an non-stop flight with destination: San Miguel de Tucumán.
- Transfer to the Hotel.
- Check in and free time to experience the first contact with the city and its people.
- At night, outing to an audiovisual show full of light, colour and sound.
- Breakfast and visit to the city and its surroundins : 9 de Julio Park, Bishop Colombres. house, La Merced Church, San Javier Hill, El Cadillal Dam.Free afternoon.
- TUCUMÁN / TAFÍ DEL VALLE Breakfast and then during the morning, departure through Acheral, La Quebrada de los Sosa, La Heladera Monumento al Indio and Provincial Park Los Menhires, to arrive at Tafì del Valle.
- Short visit to the city and lodging.
- Free afternoon to enjoy the picturesque surroundings.
- TAFÌ DEL VALLE / CAFAYATE / SALTA Breakfast and departure through the Macizo del Aconquija to go through the Abras del Infiernillo, then Amaicha del Valley Tolombòn, arriving at Cafayate.
- Visit to the city and free time.
- In the afternoon visit to one of the wine cellars in Cafayate and wine tasting.
- Then we start the trip along the Calchaquìes Valley going through places of incomparable beauty: Médanos, La Yesera, Quebrada de las Conchas and then entering the Lerma Valley we arrive in Salta.
- SALTA Breakfast and free morning.
- In the afternoon visit to the citys most important attractions: Cabildo, Cathedral, San Francisco Church, San Bernardo Convent, Guemes Monument, Crafts Market and San Lorenzo Villa.
- JUJUY (HUMAHUACA GORGE) Breakfast.
- Departure and tour; going through Reyes and Tumbaya, we arrive at Punamarca and its Multicolour Hills, La Posta de los Hornillos and Maimará, Tilcara where we will visit its imposing Pucará, Huacalera y Uquìa.
- Tour across the Tropic of Capricorn to get to Humahuaca.
- Lunch and free time to visit the Crafts Market, Church, Cabildo, Santa Bárbara Tower.
- On the way back, visit to San Salvador de Jujuy and its most important tourist attractions: House of Goverment, the Flags. Hall, Cathedral.
- Return to Salta.
- SALTA (TRAIN TO THE CLOUDS) Breakfast and free day to go on an optional tour to the High Mountain Train, to San Antonio de los Cobres and La Polvorilla fairway at 4.200 m.a.s.l.
- SALTA / TUCUMÁN / BUENOS AIRES Breakfast and departure to General Guemes and Metán, to stop in the historical Posta de Yatasto.
- From there we go directly to San Miguel de Tucumán airport to take a non-stop flight to Buenos Aires.
- Arrival at Jorge Newbery airport.
This program includes :
- Airfares Buenos Aires/ Tucumán- Salta/ Buenos Aires flying with Aerolineas Argentinas.
- Described tours.
- Lodging and half board for 7 nights.