Ushuaia Mini Week en 3*
(Patagonia - Ushuaia)Contact US
7 Days / 6 Nights travelling around Glaciers and Mountains.
Although Ushuaia is a small city it offers an infinite variety of attractions. There are many different options, from horse riding and hiking to boat outings and excursions by land. Winter offers another host of activities with Nordic and alpine skiing; dog sled rides and ice- skating. There are also a number of historical sites, which can be visited the year round.
Ushuaia is 3040 km from Buenos Aires and about 4000 km from the South Pole.
Tourists can choose from a variety of interesting outings such as a visit to the Martial Glacier, the National Park, End of the world train, Hidden and Fagnano lake, the Harberton ranch, and the sea Lion island.
Itinerary day by day:
- Departure from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia by plane.
- Transportation from the Ushuaia airport to the selected hotel.
- Rest of the day free to visit the city and lodging at the hotel.
- Breakfast and transportation to the National Park of Tierra del Fuego.
- By the evening navigation along the Beagle channel up to the light house of the end of the world.
- Return to the hotel by the evening/ night.
- Lodging at the selected hotel.
- Breakfast and transportation to the Hidden and Fagnano lakes located in the north of the island.
- Return to the hotel by the evening- night.
- Lodging at the selected Hotel.
- Breakfast and transportation to the Ushuaia airport to take the flight back to Buenos Aires.
This program includes :
- Airfare Buenos Aires/Ushuaia/ Buenos Aires.
- Transfers Ushuaia airport/ Hotel / Ushuaia airport.
- 03 night lodging at the selected hotel, with breakfast.
- Regular excursión to the Nacional Park of Tierra del Fuego.
- Regular full day excursión to the Hidden and Fagnano lake.
- Navigation along the Beagle Channel.