Iguazú falls 3*
(Mesopotamia - Iguazú)Contact US
4 days to enjoy Iguazú falls.
The program consist in a quick trip to the incredible Igauzú falls located in Misiones province.
During the trip you will be able to visit the Argentinean and Brazilian sectors.
If Brazil requires you a tourist visa, you can stay at the Argentinean side where you can do other activities such as rappel, jungle safaris, and river navigation.
IMPORTANT: Citizens of USA, Canada and Australia, need a tourist visa to enter to Brazil.
Itinerary day by day:
- Departure from Buenos Aires in the morning.
- Arrive to Iguazú by the evening and transportation to the Hotel.
- Rest of the day free.
- After breakfast, transportation to visit the Argentinean sector.
- Walk through the different paths that the National Park offers.
- If you have hired the Great Adventure, the navigation and military truck ride along the jungle are done that evening .
- Return to the Hotel by the evening.
- After breakfast, transportation to the Brazilian side of the falls.
- Return to the Hotel by non and then transportation to the Iguazú airport to take the flight back to Buenos Aires.
- Arrival by the evening.
This program includes :
- Airfare Buenos Aires / Iguazú / Buenos Aires, flying with Aerolineas Argentinas.
- Transfer Iguazú airport/ Hotel/ Iguazú airport.
- 2 nights lodging in the selected hotel with breakfast.
- Regular excursions to the Argentinean and Brazilian sectors.
- Great Adventure excursion ( navigation and truck ride along the jungle).