Discovering Buenos Aires
4 days/ 3 nights to enjoy Buenos Aires.
Despite grand boulevards and hefty, ostentatious architecture, this is a city of villages, or more correctly ” barrios”. It has been described as the Paris of South America.
It is exuberant, stylish and full of great pretence and hot gossip.
For the visitor, the easternmost section of the city Hill be the main area of interest.
Hotels, museums, government buildings, shopping and entertainments are located in the districts of Recoleta, Retiro, Palermo, San Telmo and La Boca.
Buenos Aires, for all it`s enormity, is a very easy city to get around. The nicest way to get around Buenos Aires is to walk.
Itinerary day by day:
- Arrival to the International Airport of Ezeiza.
- Transportation to the selected hotel.
- After the check in, city tour around the city visiting Puerto Madero, San Telmo, La Boca, May Square, Recoleta and Palermo. Return to the Hotel by the evening.
- After Breakfast, transportation to the North to visit the delta of the Tigre and San Isidro, taking the Coast train.
- Return to the Hotel by the evening.
- By the night, transportation to the Tango dinner show.
- After breakfast, transportation to the Port to take the ferry to Colonia in Uruguay.
- Rest of the day free in Colonia.
- By the evenig night return to Buenos Aires.
- After breakfast, free morning to make some shopping in Santa Fé Ave.
- Transportation to the International airport to take the flight back home.
This program includes :
- Transportation International airport / Hotel / International airport.
- 3 night lodging in the selected hotel, with breakfast.
- Regular Buenos Aires city tour.
- Regular excursion to the Delta and the Coast train.
- Tango dinner / Show with transportation to Viejo Almacen.
- Ferry to Colonia in Uruguay.