(Patagonia - Calafate)Contact US
10 days/ 9 nights around patagonia.
Our program – Classic Patagonia – will give you a general idea of the most characteristic places of the Argentinean Patagonia, combining cities like Puerto Madryn, Calafate and Ushuaia.
The Perito Moreno glacier, Ushuaia, the most southern city in the world and the Peninsula de Valdes are some of the attractions offered in this program.
Itinerary day by day:
- Departure from Buenos Aires to Trelew early in the morning.
- Arrive by non and transfer to the city of Puerto Madryn.
- Rest of the day free.
- After breakfast, full day excursion to the Peninsula de Valdes, with whales sightseeing.
- Return to the hotel by the evening – night.
- Breakfast and excursion to Punta Tombo penguin rockery and by the evening tea at the city of Gaiman.
- Breakfast and transfer to the Trelew airport to take the flight to Ushuaia.
- Arrive to Ushuaia by the evening and transfer to the Hotel.
- Alter breakfast, excursion to the National Park of Tierra del Fuego.
- Return to Ushuaia by the evening to take the navegation along the Beagle channel.
- Breakfast and free day.
- We recommend a visit to the Fagnano and Escondido lake located North of Ushuaia.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport to take the flight to Calafate.
- Arrive to Calafate, and rest of the day free alter the transportation to the Hotel.
- Breakfast and full day excursion to the Nacional Park – Los Glaciares – to visit the famous Perito Moreno Glaciar.
- Return to the Hotel by the evening – night.
- Breakfast and excursion to visit the Upsala & Onelli glaciers, located north of Calafate.
- Breakfast and transportation to the Calafate airport to take the flight back to Buenos Aires.
This program includes :
- Airfare Buenos Aires/ Trelew/ Ushuaia/ Calafate/ Buenos Aires.
- All transfers Airports/ Hotels/ Airports.
- 3 nights lodging with breakfast.
- Regular excursion to the Peninsula de Valdes with Whales sightseeing.
- Regular excursion to the Nacional Park of – Tierra del Fuego.
- Navegation along the Beagle Channel up to the end of the world lighthouse.
- Excursion to the Fagnano & Hidden lakes.
- Regular excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Excursion to the Upsala & Onelli glaciers.