(Mesopotamia - Iguazú)Contact US
3 days / 2 nights in the Jungle.
The idea while staying in our Lodge is to provide you the best information about the area,about our skills & roots and the opportunity to describe you how and why we are protect. You do not need to be an expert birdwatcher, a fanatic naturalist photographer or even a Rambo style adventurer to enjoy Yacutinga Lodge. You just need to be a person wishing to open your soul and energy to enjoy and understand the natural balance of the Argentine Rainforest and its secrets.
Wild fauna tracks are common at the muddy borders of these waters. Do you want to read these traces with us? It is not so difficult to understand what has happened some hours ago at the riverbank.
Itinerary day by day:
Day 1: Puesto Tigre / Yacutinga Lodge.
- 14.30 hs. transfer from Puesto Tigre ( Argentina ) through the Argentinean Iguazú National Park, during this ride the guide will explain some details and curiosities of the rain-forest.
- Arrival at La Blanquita Bay, located at the shore of the Iguazú river.
- Navigation in motor-boats through these waters for about 45 minutes up to Yacutinga Port.
- Upon arrival jeep transfer through the Yacutinga Wild Life Nature Reserve to the Lodge.
- The combination of various means of transportation provides a great start as this allows the visitor the opportunity to “melt” in a comfortable way with the wonderful natural world of wild fauna.
- Check in and briefing about the place, the system of the Lodge and activities.
- Welcome dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Yacutinga Lodge.
- Early breakfast and short hike to the San Francisco river and floating through quiet waters, ideal for photo safari.
- This floating tour is very secure, the water of the river is gentle and it goes down current.
- The possibility to observe wild fauna through this Gallery Forest from a very close distance exists, since fauna is more active in the early morning.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Afternoon escorted wild life excursions to the various interpretation trails and after dinner you will experience the Jungle at night.
- Return to the Lodge.
Day 3: Yacutinga Lodge / Puesto Tigre
- Breakfast and free-time to visit our Visitors Center, explore one of our self-guided trails, listing (complete checklist of viewed fauna), packing and relaxing at the pool area.
- Transfer back to Puesto Tigre (Argentina), arriving at 13 hs.
This program includes :
- 2 night lodging in Yacutinga Lodge.
- Guide excursion to interpretation trails in the jungle in the Yacutinga Wild Life Nature Reserve.
- Night excursion in the jungle.
- 2 dinners, 2 breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 brunch.
- Specialist guide in wild life.
- Observer equipment and listing of observable fauna.
- Transfers in/ out in puesto Tigre.
- Doesnt includes: drinks and extras such as phone calls, etc.